Welcome to JR Dietetics!
Your One-Stop Shop for Food Freedom and Health Transformation!
You’ve Come to the Right Place if You Are…
- Struggling to get to the root of health struggles like fatigue, digestive issues, hormone imbalance, a sluggish metabolism, or disordered eating
- Sick of the toxic dieting cycle and fruitless efforts to change your lifestyle, or to feel better in your skin
- Exhausted from living in survival mode and wondering if your mental health could be connected to your lifestyle and nutrition (hint: it is!)
- Being told by your doctors that your lab results are “normal”, but you know something is off
If You are Looking For…
- Health Transformation and Food Freedom!
- Compassionate support, clarity & a low-stress plan to fuel and heal your body
- A healthier mindset, improved body image, and a better relationship with food and exercise
- More testing and less guessing about your food and supplement needs
- Answers for improved gut health & balanced hormones through gentle nutrition
- Vibrant energy, better stress management & mental clarity
- Recovery from disordered eating like chronic dieting, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and more… Then we’re glad you’re here!!
Our Story and Mission
- We are Theresa, Jess, Allison, and Jen, and as Registered Dietitians, we understand how complicated food can seem at times.
- If you feel stuck, ashamed, or confused about your health journey, you’re not alone!
- We joined forces with one clear mission: a commitment to help you experience dramatic health transformation and genuine food freedom.
- We are each uniquely specialized in our respective fields and united by our passions for both intuitive eating (a gentle, non-diet approach to health and weight), and the latest in food science, laboratory testing & functional nutrition!
We Get it
You simply want to feel good again! You want to get to the root of your issues and not just cover them up. It might even be nice to relieve the concerns of your doctors & loved ones while making sustainable changes, all without driving yourself crazy or wreaking havoc on your relationship with food…And we’re here for it!
What to Expect
- Our unique & effective philosophy along with our powerful set of tools gives us insights into many factors that affect your quality of life.
- Together, we will explore the physical and emotional roots of your health challenges.
- We will then empower you with practical and guilt-free strategies for sustainable change that just might even be fun too!
The Best Part…
Our compassionate and holistic approach frees you to experience vibrant health without sabotaging your relationship with food!
Intrigued? Learn More About Our…
Meet Our Team…
You might be struggling with your relationship with food or exercise, sick of counting calories, yo-yo dieting, or trapped in a disordered eating cycle. Are you, your child, or your loved-one wrestling with a new diagnosis of anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating disorder, recently out of treatment, or trying to prevent the need for an in-patient program?
If you are at your wit’s end trying to make sense of your health struggles and would love a deeper insight into your nutritional status, a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis is a fantastic, non-invasive solution! By taking a deep dive into your nutrition profile, you can get to get to the root of many of your health concerns like fatigue, weight issues, auto-immunity, hormone imbalance, headaches, and more!
Are you struggling with hormone imbalances like PCOS, hypothyroidism, PMS, or stress belly? Are you tired of trying and failing? Are you ready to start feeling like yourself again? Would you like to finally get specific insights, tangible answers, and a detailed roadmap using reliable lab tests in combination with full support and guidance?
Are you struggling with painful bloating, making you feel six months pregnant? Are you having to say “no” to social outings for fear of how your gut will act up? Worried you have to eat the same five foods for the rest of your life? Searching the internet that tells you just to “manage stress and eat whole foods” but yet still don’t know where to begin?
- Food is powerful medicine…as long as it’s not your enemy.
- You are more than a number on a scale.
- Getting healthy doesn’t have to be miserable!
- Your emotional, mental, and physical health are all deeply connected. We’ll be sure to address the components necessary for long-term change as needed.
- Your body isn’t cookie-cutter, so your health plan shouldn’t be either.
- “Healthy” and “unhealthy” bodies both come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
- You don’t have to settle for mediocre health or a messed up relationship with food.
- Diets don’t work. However, intuitive eating principles, coupled with personalized nutrition, transforms lives every day.
- Your body is communicating to you. Let’s be kind and listen.
The Truth Is…
Food can be nourishing & freeing, and disconnected from guilt and shame. Food is not only medicine, it’s also just plain fun! We believe recovery from disordered eating and robust health is possible and that you can live a full and vibrant life – we witness this every day!
You’ve Got This…
We like to compare the process of getting healthy to climbing a beautiful mountain.
If you don’t enjoy the journey, what’s the point!?
Photo Credit: www.JeffreyGroundsPhotography.com