Food Freedom | Vibrant Health
You’re in the Right Place If You Are…
- An adult or teen looking for a safe place to address your nutrition, lifestyle, and/or relationship with food through a hopeful lens…but without the guilt!
- Desiring a practical and holistic approach to address health issues like disordered eating, digestive health, hormone/thyroid imbalance, or all of the above!
- Feeling hopeless and trapped in the toxic dieting cycle or a negative body image…
- Ready for a deep dive into your labs and bloodwork, because despite what your doctor may say, “normal” is not “optimal”, and you feel it!
- Sick of viewing food as your best friend one moment, and your enemy the next…
If You Are Looking For…
- Meaningful health strides, without the traps of a rigid diet
- One-on-one coaching and counseling for a low-stress plan to fuel and heal your body…
- A healthier body image and a better relationship with food & exercise…
- Compassionate support on your journey to better energy, improved hormone & gut health, and a more vibrant life!
- More testing and less guessing about your food and supplement needs
- Hope and strategies for recovery from disordered eating, chronic dieting, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and more…
Then we’re glad you’re here!
Our Story and Mission
With decades of experience as Registered Dietitians, we understand how complicated food can seem at times. We get it because we’ve each been on our health journey through the frustration and chaos to a place of feeling empowered and hopeful – and we are here to pass that along!
If you feel stuck, ashamed, or confused about your health journey, you are not alone!
We joined forces with one clear mission: a commitment to inspire hope and provide tools on your path to vibrant health and freedom around food.
We are each uniquely specialized in our respective fields.
We are also united by our passion for… intuitive eating, the latest in lab testing, functional nutrition, and the role that nutrition plays in your mental and emotional health (serving adults and children 13 years and up).
What Does All This Mean? Glad You Asked!
- What is Intuitive Eating?
A gentle, non-diet approach to health and weight that honors your body’s unique needs, genetics, and cues – everyone is different and that’s a good thing!
- What is Functional Nutrition?
A way of addressing how the body’s cells and organs function together as a whole while getting to the root of any nutritional gaps or imbalances. This intentional nutrition improves our health physically, mentally, and emotionally because everything is connected!
What to Expect
- Our unique & effective philosophy, along with our powerful set of tools, gives us insights into many factors affecting your quality of life and your view of food and exercise.
- With compassion, together we will explore the physical and behavioral roots of your health challenges.
- We will then empower you with practical, holistic, and guilt-free strategies, targeted nutrition, and effective lifestyle hacks for change you can actually sustain!
We Get It…
You simply want to feel good again! You want to get to the root of your issues and not just cover them up. It might even be nice to relieve the concerns of your doctors & loved ones. Maybe you just want to make long-term changes, all without driving yourself crazy or being robbed of the joys that food can bring.
If so, we’re here for it!
Intrigued? Learn More About Our…
Meet Our Team…
You might be struggling with your relationship with food or exercise, sick of counting calories, yo-yo dieting, or trapped in the shame of a disordered eating cycle. Are you, your child, or your loved one wrestling with a new diagnosis of anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating disorder? Are you recently out of treatment, or trying to prevent the need for an in-patient program?
Are you at your wit’s end trying to make sense of your health struggles? Do you have a major case of the “blahs” – wrestling with exhaustion, stress, overwhelm, lack of motivation, insomnia, bloat, or unnecessary weight? Are you confused about diet and exercise strategies? Let’s take a deep dive into your body’s function, make sense of all the confusion, take the guesswork out of your lifestyle plan, and give you clear strategies for a more vibrant life! If you’re ready to address your fatigue, stress, anxiety, weight issues, auto-immunity, hormone imbalance, headaches, and more, give me a shout!
Are you struggling with hormone imbalances like PCOS, PMS, or stress belly? Are you tired of trying and failing? Are you ready to start feeling like yourself again? Would you like to finally get specific insights, tangible answers, and a detailed roadmap using reliable lab tests in combination with full support and guidance?
- Food is powerful medicine…as long as it’s not your enemy.
- You are more than a number on a scale.
- Getting healthy doesn’t have to be miserable!
- Your emotional, mental, and physical health are all deeply connected. We’ll be sure to address the components necessary for long-term change as needed.
- Your body isn’t cookie-cutter, so your health plan shouldn’t be either.
- “Healthy” and “unhealthy” bodies both come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
- You don’t have to settle for mediocre health or a messed up relationship with food.
- Diets don’t work. However, intuitive eating principles, coupled with personalized nutrition, transform lives every day.
- Your body is communicating to you. Let’s be kind and listen.
The Truth Is…
Food can be nourishing & freeing, and disconnected from guilt and shame. Food is not only medicine, it’s also just plain fun! We believe recovery from disordered eating and robust health is possible and that you can live a full and vibrant life – we witness this every day!
You’ve Got This…
We like to compare the process of getting healthy to climbing a beautiful mountain.
If you don’t enjoy the journey, what’s the point!?
Photo Credit: www.JeffreyGroundsPhotography.com